HRH Crown Prince Meets with Vice Premier of State Council of Republic of China and Reviews Saudi-China Relations and Opportunities for Their Development 3 Beijing
Several agreements, memorandums of understanding, investment projects and bilateral cooperation were signed between Saudi Arabia and the People's Republic of China as the following:
- Agreement on cooperation in maritime transport between the Saudi and Chinese governments signed by Saudi Minister of Commerce and Investment Dr. Majid Al-Qasabi and Chinese Minister of Transportation Li Xiaopeng.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources and the National Development and Reform Commission in the People's Republic of China on the priority projects for cooperation in production capacity and investment (Group II), signed by the Saudi the Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources Khalid Al-Falih, and Chinese Vice Chairman of the National Development and Reform Commission Ning Jizhe.
- A memorandum of understanding between the Saudi Ministry of Commerce and Investment in the Kingdom and the Chinese Ministry of Commerce on the formation of the Trade Facilitation Task Force, signed by Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment Abdulrahman Al Harbi, and Deputy Minister of Commerce Qian Keming.
- Government loan between the Saudi Fund for Development and Chinese Ministry of Finance agreement on the construction and equipping of 3 hospitals in the city of Yanbian, Jilin Province, was signed by Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Member of the Council of Ministers, Adel Al-Jubeir, and Chinese Vice Minister of Finance Zou Jiayi.
- Government loan between the Saudi Fund for Development and the Chinese Ministry of Finance agreement on the reconstruction and rehabilitation of earthquake-affected areas in Sichuan Province, was signed by Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Member of the Council of Ministers Adel Al-Jubeir and the Chinese Vice Minister of Finance Zou Jiayi.
- An agreement between the Saudi Ministry of the Interior and the Chinese Ministry of Public Security on cooperation in the fight against cybercrime, signed by Saudi Deputy Minister of Interior Dr. Nasser Al Daoud, and Chinese Vice Minister of Public Security Lin Rui.
Source: Saudi Press Agency