Thursday, 14 Nov 2019

Coalition spokesman accuses Houthis of killing civilians

The official spokesman for the coalition forces in support of legitimacy in Yemen, Colonel Turki al-Malki, said that the Iran-backed Houthi militias had perpetrated the killing of civilians in Hodeidah on Thursday, denying any involvement of the coalition in any attacks.

In a statement to Al-Arabiya TV Channel, he said that the coalition abides by a strict and transparent approach which complies with the international law.

We follow-up any allegations and if there is any responsibility we will assume it transparently, he added, condemning the Houthi militias for targeting civilians.

Medical sources and humanitarian relief organisations yesterday said that 26 people had been killed and 50 others injured in attacks on fishing port and market in Hodeidah.

Source: Bahrain News Agency

Posts You May Like